Thread: Waived: Stortini on Waivers
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2011, 01:12 PM
BGr1ff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Penner doesn't step up. C'mon. I like the guy but this is one of the main knocks on him. He see's Hemsky get rattled into the middle of next week every week but fights maybe 2-3 times/year and randomly at that. When he's for some reason in the mood. Which is preciously seldom. If Penner had half the "willing to go" disposition that Storts had he'd double his value here. On his own he would dissuade guys from taking liberties. Penner could be that guy. He chooses not to. Vandermeer has had one fight here. Peckham is game but he's not a much better fighter than Storts.

I agree with you mostly, the guys I listed are not great fighters, but just because Stortini fights alot, it does not make him an effective fighter. I guess my point is that we are just as soft with him as we are without him, which is why I like the waive because we need the roster spot. Jacques need to adopt Stortini's give all attitude, and fight more, because I think if he does he will be far more effective then Stortini was, and if he's not, then waive him too and play Mac every night.

BGr1ff is offline   Reply With Quote