View Single Post
Old
10-09-2003, 09:18 PM
maximil

vCash: 500
That game was a heart breaker. I couldn't believe how futile the kings looked in the third period. here are my thoughts on what i saw...

Cechmanek: He played really pretty well. I get scared watching him play though. He looks really awkward in net.
Gleason: Much better than I had hoped. Really showed some offensive flair by using his speed and anticipation skills. I just hope he keeps learning.
Modry: I can't believe how far this guy has come in the last 3 years. He gave a couple of really crisp nice long passes.
Corvo: I thought he looked ok. Maybe next time I should watch in more closely.
Visnovsky: He is really small. Had to take a penalty to stop Lidstrom. Good puck mover.
Holland: Didn't follow him.
Ziggy Palffy: I don't think he had his best game but that goal was sweet. He is SO skilled.
Stumpel: This is the same Jozef Stumpel as last time.
Klatt: Didn't follow him.
Armstrong: Didn't like the way he played today. He had several below average shifts in the second period.
Frolov: He definately isn't playing in the World Junior tourney anymore. He has a great skill set and is a great skater. I can't wait till his mind adjusts up to NHL intensity.
Robatille: Just wait. He's too good not to score.
Belanger: I really think this guy is underrated league wide. He wins face-offs, he's quick and has some really nice hands. If this guy played for Montreal people would probably figure it out. I mean it doesn't help that every trade proposal has this guy in it.
Brown: Didn't get much ice but whenever he was out there we got a power play.
Avery: Is this guy nuts? If he can't figure it out he won't be in the NHL for long. I still can't believe that hit from behind on Chelios.
Laperriere: Didn't follow him much this game. He has been one of my favorites through previous years.
Pirnes: I think he could be better than Bednar. Big deal right?
Brennan: 4 minutes of action.

Bottom line is you can't evaluate this team until you see it's best players in the line up.