View Single Post
Old
02-02-2011, 06:48 AM
T M L
The Big Smoke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck and Bills Fan View Post
Seeing Kessel`s point production right now and his mediocre performance so far this year I am wondering what value you would offer Toronto for Kessel right now? I am betting at least 90% of all NHL teams would not trade a single first round pick for Kessel right now.It was no shock he went last at the All Star game he was the worst player available. He did not look like a professional athlete I thought he was a contestant on Pros VS Joes. So would any NHL teams would offer Toronto a first for him! Would he even be a top 6 player on 50% of NHL teams right now Vancouver says NO!!! He would not play in the Canucks top 9 right now.
Wow! You for real. Delusional Canucks fan...

Kessel not a top 6 player on 50% of NHL teams. Lmfao troll a little more why don't you.

You are aware that kessel went 1st round lottery 5th overall right... He is more skilled than Kesler but just happens to play for a garbage team in Toronto full of AHL players. Give Kessel a legit top C and he scores 40+
easy.

Kesler went 23rd, Kessel 5th. I hope Toronto gets a real team and then Kessel would light it up.

Last edited by T M L: 02-02-2011 at 06:54 AM.
T M L is offline   Reply With Quote