View Single Post
Old
02-03-2011, 03:16 AM
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenWheel View Post
Maybe he got to visit when he wasn't on the ice the last few minutes of the game or during the overtime. When I see Joel Ward, or Smithson, (actually I didn't see it.. looking now through the score) take the ice in a four on four overtime situation instead of Wilson, I wonder if Trotz prefers losing instead of winning... Although it looks as if Willy more than his usual of ice time anyway, (he had over 15 minutes) so maybe the thinking for overtime was he's not someone you'd want a step slow. Still, I like someone in OT who can pass and finish.
I think it was because Wilson got burned like Johnny Blaze's Christmas dinner on the Sarich goal. I wouldn't have played him again after that, either.

We got outplayed for 45 minutes and Rinne stood on his head to keep us afloat. He made one mistake, and the case could be made that it was the difference.

We need to shake this one off and come back out strong against Philadelphia, or we're going to drop back into the middle of the pack again. Even then, Philly will be tough to beat, especially when they're at home.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote