View Single Post
Old
07-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Bruins4Ever

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Bruins4Ever
I'm for no on this one. Sure, I'm 16 a yes, girls are very interesting, very interesting. But the problem I have with it is that I know a lot of ass hole friends. Put a girl in there, and suddenly she's being harassed. I personally wouldn't be an ass, but that's just how i was brought up. I don't smoke, do drugs, etc. so I'm pretty grounded for the most part. The problem is that at the age of the girl (14) all the guys are starting to notice her develop. It can only lead to problems with the coaches having to punish the players, and the girls parents getting involved. It just doesn't seem like it's worth all the trouble IMO. It's not really fair though, guys can't be on girls teams or go in girls dressing rooms, but it's ok if it's the opposite. If this goes through court and the girls family wins, it's going to create a huge mess for every other mens or womens league allowing the opposite sex in, and allowing them to be in the same changing room. Too much trouble for what it's worth IMO.