klingsor poll: What place do the Rangers finish?
View Single Post
10-10-2003, 04:41 AM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Gloomsville, USA
What Brooklyn said......
1) Lindros can prove he's is no longer the Big Eunich and stays in the action
2)Sather can prove that he can handle Messier and limit his time
3) The 2nd line can prove it ios an average NHL 2nd line
4) Dunham can prove he's a CONSISTENT top goalie
5) The team and defense focuses on defense
6) Ice time is rewarded on merit
7) Young energy and enthusiasm is incorporated into the line-up
8) Sather contstruct his best third line possible with Barnaby rather then accomodating Messier
Too many "Untils" for me....9th in the East...
View Public Profile
Larry Melnyk's albums
Find More Posts by Larry Melnyk