Old
02-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Savvy Lee View Post
I dont see it at all. He no tactician. He preaches an aggressive forecheck. Whoop-dee-doo.

I have a hard time giving a guy credit when he uses 140 different line combinations over the course of a season and has a franchise goalie at his disposal.

Get me dan Bylsma...pretty please
He changes the lines based on who is playing well that night. Would you rather him do nothing and whatever lines aren't working keep on failing?

The fact that this team goes down 3 goals and fights back to nearly win these games is a sign of good coaching.. The fact that the bounces didn't go our way is why the Rangers lost tonight.. Yeah thats hockey but if we play this way on a nightly basis we'll win more than we lose. I don't know the stat but i'll bet our scoring chances doubled the Devils tonight..

Yes you can say "oh well why dont they show up for the games they fall behind in!!" ********. The team rarely comes out flat, that isn't the reason we fall behind in these games.

Henrik let in some bad goals but we were the better team for most of the game, not just the 3rd period.

Bottom line this is one of our better teams since the lockout and we will be fine.

Fire Sather is offline   Reply With Quote