02-03-2011, 09:24 PM
JonathanHuberdoh
Maybe.....next year?

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to JonathanHuberdoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie27 View Post
you're a fan.
I'm quite sure he's referring to Toronto Maple Leafs fans.

I live in Toronto and let me tell you, you meet some of the biggest morons here in Toronto. I was also here during all the McCabe bashing. The guy has made a couple of mistakes but NO defenseman is perfect. Even Lidstrom makes mistakes and is even a minus player this season.

The thing in Toronto is that one or two mistakes will kill you, but when you score on your own net like McCabe did they'll go for the jugular. They don't know talent here at all. Their fans are arguing with me that Reimer could be starting goaltender, like they're stupid trust me. I literally know more and sound much more informed than any Leaf fan I've ever spoken to in the city (I know this may sound like bragging but it's honestly just fact). There's a lot of knowledgeable fans in this city but they're just few and far between.

Caber is a solid defenseman that ANY team in the NHL would benefit from. He's our captain and I would love to keep him for 2 more seasons. I do want Weiss to become captain and he will be soon so that could effect the decision on whether we push to resign Bryan or not. I just want the end result to have him in a Panthers uniform next season.

JonathanHuberdoh is offline   Reply With Quote