View Single Post
Old
02-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Markstrom Rules
Sup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPhoenixM View Post
I think it's funny that people have these projections for why they think he'll fail, or how he 'can't be as good as RNH' but have no substantial reasoning for it. 'It's a gut feeling' is not a legitimate claim to downplay one of the most talented kids in this draft. I'm pretty sure that of the ISS rankings he's also the youngest of the top 5.

Could you tell me why you don't think his game will translate into the NHL? Is it his speed? His shot? His vision? Maybe his size? How many games of his have you seen to be making this assumption? For that matter, how many games have you watched of all the other prospects you listed that you think will have better careers than Strome?

Just as an update Strome had another 3 point night tonight bringing his total to 12 points in the last 4 games.
How many games have you seen of them? I've seen several games of both RNH and Strome, and RNH is IMO better is almost every offensive category. If you want me to break down their games to every single facet, then I might do that if I feel like it, but don't insult people for basically no reason. Although you may not believe it, everyone here doesn't exist to provide scouting reports for you.

Markstrom Rules is offline   Reply With Quote