View Single Post
Old
02-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Jersey Fresh
Video Et Taceo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggerVance View Post
1. i think your teams problems strated when your golden boy (whos had ONE really good year) Parise was still in the line up.

2. the talent level on your team isnt very high therefore you have a bad record. i mean i think Lou is past his time.....trading for Arnnots contract? signing Rolston to that contract?? and yea Elias has turned out to be a steal, thats value for the buck??

3. and ya Yashin's contract was a really good deal too. i guess its good that Kova leads the league in some sort of catagory even though its probably the worst one to be leading.

and to these people that say they expect Edler or Kesler for Parise, thats a joke in its self even more so than him actually getting traded. what did the Thrashers get when they traded Kova to you? What did the thrashers get when they traded Hossa to the Pens? ya ya ya but hes an RFA......you are not going to see superstars traded for superstars any more, it doesnt matter if hes a UFA or a RFA or from the USA.

also i think everyone in the league aside from some of these devils fans know that KESLER>>>Parise
EDLER>>>Parise

People think that us nucks fans over value our players?? again Parise has had one good year and if you take that out of the equation hes probably a 70pt guy.

But with all that said i would still want him on my team.
I love how Parise has only had 'one really good year' and 'if you take that out of the equation hes probably a 70pt guy' when he scored 82 points last year and scored 30 goals four straight years.

You guys really are awesome.

...and I'd still take Parise over Kesler (close, at least there's an argument to be made), but Edler (talk about one good year)? Please.

Jersey Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote