Thread: Value of: Clowe to Canucks
View Single Post
Old
02-05-2011, 03:02 AM
WTFetus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProstheticConscience View Post
You mean, a team that might not have post-season success? But how would a Sharks fans be able to recognize the signs of that...?

Ok, Clowe on the Canucks...*drool*...

But obviously not happening without giving them Ehrhoff and/or Malhotra back (draft picks and/or prospects with Manny). And we're keeping them.
I don't see what the sarcasm was for. Yes, the Sharks have failed in the playoffs multiple times, therefore shouldn't we as fans know a team that is bound to fail when we see one? It's not like we're denying anything.

Also, the Sharks don't need Malhotra back as they have more than enough center depth. Doug Wilson could have signed him if he really wanted, but felt that 2.5 million was a bit too much and told him to take the Canucks' offer.

EDIT: Just for the record, I don't necessarily agree with PF's prediction of an early exit for the Canucks. On paper, they are the favorites. However, the same went for the 08-09 Sharks. It really depends on how they do in the final stretch of the season and who their first round match-up is. I'm not one to make any early predictions. Anything could happen.

WTFetus is offline   Reply With Quote