View Single Post
Old
02-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Hollywood Couturier

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydepps View Post
Yea some times you just get **** luck with the team you are playing on. Selfish players who won't pass, defensemen who don't play defense, or goalies who just plain suck. I suggest joining a team and playing with reliable players. Drop-in games can be miserable. I'm not exactly good, but I suggest trying to learn some of the fancy moves. Just practice a lot try using some of the dekes and if timed right you can beat goalies fairly easy. Two of the dekes I have been practicing lately are: push the right stick right and without letting go push it around down and then left. Another deke is to push left or right on the right stick depending what handedness you are, then push L1 and let go of the right stick. Once you let go of L1 hit the right stick down. Hope that was understandable. It is hard to explain.
I have no problem on the offensive side of the puck. I have my legend card and was one of the better players on my team before it became inactive. Now I'm just looking for a new challenge in goaltending.

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay