View Single Post
Old
02-05-2011, 08:00 PM
FrozenKing18
Top Drawer!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
I'll be at the game with my roommate. Went to the morning skate today. Had a nice talk with Jim Fox in the stands. He said that his MVP for the season so far was Kopitar and that giving it to Quick would be redundant because every teams needs good goaltending. Then got some signatures when the guys got on the bus. A few guys didn't sign but I got Foxy, Darryl Evans, Scuderi, Clifford, Simmonds, Ponikarovsky, JMFJ, Doughty, and Andrei Loktionov. Was going to wait for the 2nd bus and see if I could get Sturm and Bernier, who were the only two that I know weren't on the 1st bus but it started snowing really hard and I was in only a thin jersey and I was cold. I got pics with JMFJ, Doughty and Lokti and left super happy. They were my top 3 that I Wanted. Was disappointed because Quick and Kopi didn't sign but whatever.

I'll be rocking my black and purple Kings sweatshirt (don't wanna wear my auto'd jersey. Framing it once I get my own place) and my roommate said he's going to be wearing a purple shirt. He's a Nucks fan so he wants the Flames to lose so he'll be supporting the Kings. Hope to see some other Kings fans there tonight.
I jelly.