View Single Post
Old
02-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Felix29

vCash: 500
As someone who has seen alot of Seth Ambroz over the last 3 years in the USHL... I'm disappointed to say the least.

I said in another thread awhile back, that if he did not dominate the USHL this season, it would be a failure. I'm sticking by those words.

I don't care that he's still one of the youngest (or the youngest) players with the Lancers. He's got monsterous size, wears a letter and has been in the league for 3 YEARS! Also take into account that it's his draft year. Do you need anymore motivation than that?

I don't think he did enough in the offseason to prepare himself for this very important season in his hockey career. I've heard people say his game is rounding out. Which fine, I can agree with that. But his skating is sub-par, and for being the mass of a human being that he is, he should not be losing the corners that he does. But more than anything, his skating definately needed to be worked on... and I don't see an improvement in that department.

Maybe I'm being too overly critical. There's chance to salvage his draft year still. Clear-headed determination would do him well. Especially in those corner battles.

Felix29 is offline   Reply With Quote