Thread: Speculation: Power Play QB
View Single Post
Old
02-06-2011, 09:52 AM
howztheglass

vCash: 500
Another game another 0-for on the PP.2 PP goals in the last 3 games on I believe 15 chances the funny part is I'm surprised that they score twice.This team needs to back to basic's and what is the first thing that your thought on the PP--get it to the point crash the net and shoot.Next game watch how the players all stay on the outside passing it from down low to behind the net there's no movement and even if the defense gets the puck they never move to the middle of the ice to open it up--it's so confusing that the coachs either don't see it or don't want to change it.

Anyway this is why I said that a PP QB should be the number option to trade for now even before the deadline--there's so many parts of the PP that need to change.Maybe if players were taken some shots from the point there would be rebounds for the player on the outside to knock in.The biggest problem is the Ranger's don't have a player like this.

Some player's that could be available,

We all know Kaberle(just think he will cost way to much)
McCabe(big time shot--maybe he's the one)
As I wrote in the beginning I would prefer someone like,
Corvo or Babchuk
Souray(big time shot maybe on waivers--not a trade)but he got hurt Friday night so doubt I him.

Not a ton of guys available but something anything needs to be done to help this teams PP.Losing game after game because we can't score on the PP is killing all of us.

howztheglass is offline   Reply With Quote