View Single Post
Old
02-07-2011, 08:41 AM
GAGLine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpNYR View Post
It tells me that is Edmonton and this is the New York Rangers. Quiet frankly, I can care less of what Edmonton and Souray went through with each other b/c obviously there is some bad blood between the 2 sides. You can bring a few other examples to the table that suggest Souray is being a bad locker room guy and I'll brush those off too. I'm just not a big believer/or I should say I don't base my entire opinion on ones off-ice behavior. That brings us to his on ice game and personally I think Souray still has that shot to keep the other teams honest when we're on the PP. Some names that probably shouldn't be looked at past this season are Gilroy and Prospal to name a couple. That's some space right there. I never wanted Kovy last summer at the contract he was after so I'm not sure where you are going w/ that.
Where I was going with that, is that people said we would find a way to fit Kovy under the cap. We didn't. Now you're saying we could add Souray and still find a way to fit Richards under the cap. We can't.

I don't care if you don't believe me, but if you took two seconds to actually look at the numbers you'd realize it's true. But you'd rather just throw out vague assumptions because the actual facts betray your argument.

GAGLine is offline   Reply With Quote