View Single Post
Old
02-07-2011, 11:16 AM
MTL-rules

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika EllerWick View Post
Tsss... I knew since day one that Sergei was amazing. He's now opening peoples eyes... showing his immense skills that I love and showing how wrong you guys were.

Who's laughing now huh ?!?! Me, Sergei Kostitsyn, all of his supporters & probably his brother too.

You can say whatever you want about Sergei being a cancer in the locker room and bla bla bla...

The thing is, Sergei >>> Gionta, A.Kostitsyn, Pouliot, Cammalleri, Darche, Pyatt, Pacioretty, Gomez, Halpern, Desharnais & Eller

The only guy that might be equal to Sergei is Plekanec but Sergei will probably surpass him in a year or two.

But okay, if it makes you feel better: SERGEI STILL SUCKS and this team is better without him !!

A fact remains, the habs got owned... you know it, I know it, all the fans knows it and the management as well.
Not that you don't have the right to brag... you were right about Sergei and people need to eat crow for it...

Come on... Sergei might become, one day as good if not better than Plekanec, but right now, he's miles away from him.

And he's still not better than Cammy, Gionta and his brother.