View Single Post
Old
02-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I love when people make snide comments about never being wrong. As if you didn't just suggest Jason Arnott and Mark Messier above as if they somehow supported the point you were trying to make in refuting my observation that 23 isn't "young" to be putting up big points... believing you were right.

I also wonder about people over the age of 12 that rely heavily on emoticons, but that's another matter.
Hey Jester how you doing? Long time no see Look I do not want to get into a pissing match with you on this. You have your opinion and I have mine. Thank God Montreal traded John LeClair to us. It was all down hill after he turned 26. Oh that Peter Stastny was washed up to along with Phil Esposito and Joe Sakic and heck even Tim Kerr etc etc. I can pull names out of a hat to and throw numbers around. It depends on the individual, injuries etc. Nothing is etched in stone. I to also wonder what it must be like to live with someone who is never wrong about anything, but that is another matter. Must be 80 and alone.

Hockeypete49 is offline   Reply With Quote