View Single Post
Old
02-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Manbearpig17

vCash: 500
^werd

I'm like a couple months in the past when it seemed like JVR was starting to look like a project at best and Zherdev went back and fourth from the fourth line to being a healthy scratch. I do realize that things are on the up and up with the both them now but I still think you might be over valuing them both at the same time. plus philly may not need to trade JVR at this point but at this point they certainly don't have to keep him. with Briere finally earning his re donk u lous contract and, Giroux steping up in a bigger way than anyone expected, Leino looking to sign a deal as a play-off hero, Richards will die in a flyers jersey, maybe Phyers fans wont be trolling around these boards trying to extract maximum value out of a Carter trade if signing JVR in the future wasn't looming. by the time Pronger hangs his skate Forbort would be ready to step in....

make the second a first and add Toffoli and Parse.

JVR, Zherdev for Forbort, Jones, Toffoli, Parse, 2011first.

I think both teams and all players involved win this trade. (except Zherdev will hate temu) but if still no I'd be willing to throw more on top.

???

Manbearpig17 is offline   Reply With Quote