View Single Post
Old
02-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Watch for the Yeti
Time to retool

vCash: 500
Guys, I'm 13 and I wanna be a GM of an NHL team one day. I'm very interested in the revenues, ticket sales, tv contracts, player movement, and taking charge of a team. Advice on what colleges, programs, etc. To look into are very appreciated. Ik it's kinda early to start looking ahead, but I'm really serious about this. Ive been talking to my guidance counselor (JR High, 7th grade) and he dosent help too much. :/ I'm an average- above average student that communicates well with other people. We are a middle class family living in southern new England, and don't have enough money to go to an IVY league school, etc. I kinda want to go ton BU, but I heard it's pretty hard to get into. Being a player isn't an option due to size, mixed in with mediocre skating abilities. I have around 3,000 saved in the bank for college, and ik it's not enough for a 4 year degree. I'm going to have to try really really hard in high school. advice will be great guys thanks for reading this lol. If I keep on saving u never know though

Watch for the Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote