View Single Post
Old
02-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Dr Danglefest
Vindication

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by internetdotcom View Post
This. Most B's fans in this thread are making a very classy and mature showing of themselves.

To the OP, why start this thread? Murray has said multiple times that Karlsson, Spezza, and Alfie are not going anywhere. Even if he hadn't, players like Karlsson you just don't trade. Starting this thread was as idiotic as if a Sens fan had posted a thread asking for value of Seguin.

Even if the Sens would move EK (they WON'T), they would probably want Seguin, TOR 1st 2011, and maybe more (think Kessel for Seguin, Knight, and 2011 lottery pick overpayment). BOS wouldn't do that, so why bother?

/thread
I suppose the only difference with the kessel trade and a karlsson trade would be that Burke and Toronto didnt know they were trading away lotto picks, if he had i can 100% garuntee you he would not have made that trade, nor would any other GM. i dont think the kessel trade should ever be a blueprint for any trade, it has become highway robbery, but wasnt exactly that at the time. which is why its hard to say someone is worth 2 lotto picks+ more becuase anyone can draw the conclusion that kessel hasnt been worth it and wasnt worth that at the time of the trade

but like ive said itd take an overpayment to get EK and itd be one that the bruins say no to.

Dr Danglefest is offline   Reply With Quote