View Single Post
Old
07-14-2005, 11:58 AM
bathgate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR#9
I'm most likely not going to do it for the 1st time in 11 yrs but it has nothing to do w/the lockout or the rebuild but rather me having a 4yr old and 11 month old and me moving to central NJ instead of Staten Island so the commute after games would suck.

But anyway I was curious if others are reupping or not and if not if it's because of the lockout.

As a side note anybody who has tix and wants to relocate or is thinking of signing up for tix I would HIGHLY suggest trying to get the seats I', most likely giving up because I thought they were the best value seats in the building.

They're blueline across from the NYR bench in the 300's but they are the very last row in the 300 level so you have a 12 ft wall behind you before the blueseats start so the freedom that this allowed was unbelievable in that I basicly stood the entire game or sat on the top end of the seat so the view was great.

It also has a ledge that served as a table behind you for food/drinks and all in all they were just great seats so if anyone is interested in getting these let me know and I'll give you the info once I decide to definetely not renew.

I'd rather somebody at HF get them then somebody else if they are interested.
The commute may not suck. I lived in Marlboro at one time and took the train from Penn to Metro Park. Only one-half hour. Also the schedule was pretty decent.