View Single Post
Old
02-08-2011, 12:01 AM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predwings View Post
:/ That was not pretty at all. I didn't get to watch it, but listening to it sounded like the Preds were just unable to find the net, and Rinne was definitely not on his game and saving us all the time like he normally is. This is what happens when outside of your top defensive pairings, you have guys who make tons of mistakes. We've lost..5 of the last 6 games, with such a tight race at the moment we could not afford to slide like we are at the moment.

I thought even Suter and Weber sucked tonight. Flippin everybody sucked. Those dang Oilers are like the 1998 Predators, work their butts off and beat teams better than them on occasion.

It was cool when we did it...not so cool when it gets done to us. I dunno if we thought we'd own them and got frustrated when our dominance of the first 10 minutes didn't lead to any goals and gave up or what, but it was ugly. I was at least hoping O'Brien would throw down with that dude who had 115 PIMs, but no such luck.

At least it was like losing to an Eastern Conference team. If I had to lose to them, Detroit or Colorado I'd definitely rather give points to Edmonton.

AEM6729 is offline   Reply With Quote