View Single Post
Old
02-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Bardof425*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Savvy Lee View Post
Have we really gotten to the point where we ignore an overall body of work and judge people on a game-by-game basis?

I'm looking at the big picture. I think it's time to move on. While I will never question Avery's work ethic or how much he cares for the franchise, city etc, you cant deny that the guyshould be replaced with Fedotenko.

That's all I'm advocating. For every great effort like he had tonight, he disappears and makes stupid plays the next 3 or 4 games.

He doesnt have the kind of impact he used to have on a nightly basis. It's more sporadic. because of that, i think he needs to sit when Fedotenko comes back. Fedotenko is much more versatile and reliable than Avery.
Everyone is in love with Brandon Prust. The only thing he does better than Avery is scrap. He's actually become a real liability in the O-zone as he cannot make plays or control the puck off the wall. If they were going to get 4th line minutes I would dress Prust. However, if they are going to get 3rd line minutes, Avery has to play and Prust sits when Feds gets back assuming there's no one else who deserves to sit instead.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote