View Single Post
Old
10-10-2003, 09:13 AM
Mats NAslund

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HABS-65
I think with Hainsey & Komisarek who are ready to play a complete season with the Big Club , do you think BG will make a trade to insert Komisarek in the lineup ? Do you think it's the best thing to do or we have to keep all the d-man .
NO we need to trade our goalie....He's not going to become the goalie we all hope for. His not going to get us in the playoffs nor will he ever have a season like he did 2 years ago for Montreal. With another team he may become a solid number 1, but right now he's just avg. Yes i'm talking smack about Theodore and yes I always talk smack about Theodore because he consistently let's in **** goals. ie shot (floater) from the point that was not deflected and a week goal he let in (Alfredson) every time Montreal made some kind of comeback he let in a **** goal. He did not have a chance on the first and last goal ( The one by Phillips) but he could have easily saved the other 3. Then I would be writtin about how Theodore stole us a point rather talking about how **** he realy is. Trade him and his 5 million dollar contract along with that other midget Audette to who ever will take them. Let's loose with our youth who yes made mistakes resulting in odd number rushes and goals but at least they give a solid effort and will learn by their mistakes.
Trade Theo play Garon save 5 million spent on a free agent next year and trade that BUM called Audette and save I beleive it's 3 million per year. In any case I know I'm going to hear it from all you pro Theodore fans but I've had enough of his sloppy play. He's on his knees so fast he reminds me of a crack ***** turning a trick!