View Single Post
Old
07-14-2005, 08:51 PM
303Joe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Ranger
Oh, come on Joe, cry me a river in Nassau county!! Let's see, don't you think we were punished enough watching the garbage that was put on the ice for the past seven years?! And how can you sit there and judge the Rangers on awful signings when Mr. Yashin is still on your roster.

Also, if management decisions were reasons to reduce the number of balls in a lottery, than the Fishsticks (see Mr. Mike Milbury) would lose out for trading away a franchise goalie and a couple of stud defensemen.
Not crying didn't realize I could state my opinion here. Yes the signing of Yashin was abit long and there were some bad trades mixed in there. The Isles had there 2 balls taken away for the 1st pick and making the playoffs. Don't worry the league has what it wants with the Rangers and 3 other teams with the best shot at getting Crosby. Yeah you guys have watched some awful hockey in the past 7 years but that wasn't because they didn't try to get good they just made awful free agent signings and were awful even though they carried a hefty payroll.