View Single Post
Old
02-09-2011, 08:50 AM
New Liskeard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faltorvo View Post
You might want to find the Darren Dreger interview on the Waters show, this past Monday.

I don't know how much clearer DD can state it, he says we better get something for him at the TD because he(Tomas) will not be resigning here in July. Waters and Brian did not even flinch at this news, hell they did not even question him on it.

Sounds to me like this is old news for those that get some inside ears , the boys on HCAN have been saying the same thing for a few weeks now.

So what is one to think? They strip him of his A , there has been no confirmations of even contract talks , he does not fit into the teams age line as what the team has been building and we have more than one outlet , neither of them connected with each other , trying to tell us (brace yourselves , there won't be a signed contract this summer) , is the problem in Kabers camp or Burkes ? who knows, but the result is the same.

Check near the 7.10 left in the interview clock.
You mean the same DD that said Kaberle would be moved at the deadline the last 2 years in a row? Dregger is good at what he does, but he has been wrong before. Especailly when both Burke and Kaberle both said they want to remain a Leaf. Too many conflicting stories here. The Leafs are better with Kaberle than without, and a replacement would be very expensive if available. Kaberle said he wants to stay, Burke said he won't ask him to lift the NTC, i'll take it from the horses mouth.

New Liskeard is offline   Reply With Quote