View Single Post
Old
02-09-2011, 08:58 AM
PricePkPatch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf54 View Post
I wouldn't do such a thing. I came here to post about Seguin not playing, and my excitement over seeing Max Paccioretty tonight. I happened to catch this post and perhaps took it the wrong way. Fair thoughts.

I agree. There are a lot of people who partake or encourage that kind of behavior. I am not one of them. I never have been. The only player I have ever spoken a negative thing about in a post was Jody Shelley after he injured my favorite player on an icing call. As I said before, I came on your board to post information about our line up and compliment one of your players that I happen to enjoy.

I was not trolling or being rude in anyway. And even on the Savvy comment, I feel I was not out of line for suggesting the person not be excited. He or she has since explained the intent of their post.

Thank you for including me in teh "all Boston fans are rude and ignorant" stereotype. I feel I am pretty fair to most NHL club because I am a hockey fan before I am a particular team's fan.

Good luck to you all. Please, no injuries.
He's a He

And he likes you posting here. You were actually polite when you called me out, and it was something legitimate thing to say.

Don't pay attention too much to those overly aggressive on this board. We have our own troglodytes.

Agreed. No injuries! Let's have a good hockey match, and let's be friends even after our Habs crush your teddy bears!!!