View Single Post
Old
07-14-2005, 10:24 PM
303Joe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Ranger
Your opinion is always welcome here Joe. But I also have one and I still stand by the fact since we've missed the playoffs for 7 years, we should have a better chance than say the Devils, Red Wings and Avalanche. Why should we have an equal chance as a team that has been successful for this time period? The amount of money a team spends on free agents should have no bearing on this process! It should all be about winning and losing. And the Rangers have done a lot of losing lately.

And for your information, NY Rangers submitted the following in another thread, http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.p...&page=2&pp=15:

The 4 "bad" teams have a 25% chance of getting the top pick.
The 10 "mediocre" teams have a 41.6% chance of getting the top pick.
The 16 "good" teams have a 33.3% chance of getting the top pick.

Crosby is probably going to a somewhat good team.

This will make all the Ranger haters happy!
I was orginally chiming in on n8 reason for losing a ball. He was taking away a ball for everything good a team did. I figured I would chime in to get the juices going a bit. I realize I'm on a Ranger board here and I'm gonna get a little crap at times which is fine. I know you have a your opinion and I respect that. I know you guys have gone through 7 frustrating seasons and got high picks for those bad season. We'll see what happens on the 21st.