View Single Post
Old
02-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Fortheloveofthegame

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds Partisan View Post
I was with Trotz until I read that too. Wilson has more upside than any player on the roster, yet he's demoted to a checking line. Looks like Trotz is speaking out of both sides of his mouth---again. Apparently this was nothing more than the same ol' Trotz criticizing vets, but not really doing anything about it, then actually making an example out of a younger player in Wilson. (Wilson got a little time with Ward/Smithson the other night by the way.)

Ya, I watched your game and saw that Trotz moved Sullivan into Wilsons spot with 11 and 27. Just trying to figure out why Wilson keeps being the scapegoat? Until 2 games ago he was tied in scoring with Kostytsin and Hornqvist and was +11. Doing all this with linemates constantly changing and position changing as well as not being put out with EN, as 74 has points from. Is this another "
It is not only 33. I think even though Dumont has been very "streaky" he could be used in more of a role on this team as well.
Your lines change (other than 10, 74, and 9), as often as some people change underwear, so it could all be different by tonight!

Fortheloveofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote