View Single Post
Old
07-14-2005, 11:42 PM
KOVALEV10*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Phil
Just made me remember something from about 2-3 years back. I was watching an episode of Off the Record and Darryl Sittler was on there and they were debating whether or not female reporters should go into a male dressing room after a game. Sittler was against the idea and he was debating with some broad who thought it was perfectly normal. But hey what does Sittler know eh? I mean the guy only played 15 years in the NHL I guess he never had been in a situation like that before.

Personally I think this mother is very negligent to think of letting her daughter do this. Probabl borderline trailer park trash if she thinks this is normal. But hey pathetic way parents raise their kids nowadays nothing surprises me anymore.

My question is where is the father in all of this? What would be his input? It doesnt mention him. If he's around then I think he's even stupider if he approves of this.
If he's around then I think the father is one of those guys who isn't tough. His wife controls him and he has to agree on everything his wife tells him.