Old
02-09-2011, 10:28 PM
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!

vCash: 200
Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
Dalessandros is very good, I ventured over there this past summer. Maybe it's personal preference, or maybe a comfort thing, but Tony lukes are the best to me, and I've tried damn near every worth while sandwich in the city.
I'm a little bias, I live a few blocks away. Barry's are good too, also nearby on Ridge. I think Barry used to be a cook at Dalessandros or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flountown View Post
Mama's Pizzeria off Belmont is the best cheese steak in Philly. It's not a Whiz steak, but the meat and bread is the best...
I've drive by there alot, its almost into Manayunk been meaning to try it out but have never gotten around to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daynus View Post
so if a person was in philly pending next years flyers home sched, at the same time as the MLB NL Championship series between the phillies and whomever, how much would that person expect to pay for tix for a game, and wheres the best place to obtain said ticket,scalper? i would have to get tix fast like, coming in from the great white north.
If you talking about the Flyers then tickets then they will be very cheap. If its the Phillies it will be ridiculously expensive. They've almost sold out the entire season already.

DeadPhish5858 is offline   Reply With Quote