View Single Post
Old
02-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Picaroon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
The only things that disgusted me were Marchand's hit on Wiz after icing call was made and Wiz wasn't even paying attention any more and the Bruins players that decided to keep punching the Habs players after they were down on the ice. I get it that emotions run wild, but show some damn respect and constraint.

I fully think Marchand should be suspended. Did they not make a ruling that players who connect with hits after an icing call, or as the player is about to touch the puck, are to be suspended? Call me if I'm wrong on this one, but the icing call was made and then Marchand came in and decked Wiz with an elbow to the head. Wiz looked dizzy for a moment, then said WTF is that, and charged him.

Also McQuaid should receive some punishment. I hear instigating a fight with a certain amount of time left to play in the game, is punishable. It was less then 30 seconds, and he just decided to start cross-checking him in the back before grabbing him to fight. Totally classless.

Other then that, the Pyatt-Hamrlik-Spacek slayings were fair game. You know emotions are going out of whack and you're playing the Bruins, how can you expect not to fight?
Marchand's hit was really dirty but everyone just forgot about after the shenanigans. Should be reviewed but it won't be.