Thread: Proposal: Booth to the Kings
View Single Post
Old
02-10-2011, 06:54 PM
wej20

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
How did I make him out to be a rental? I made him out to be potentially damaged goods, which is possible given his lackluster production since his injury. Obviously he'd pass a physical, he's playing now. It's one thing to pass a physical and another to play the way you did before you got hurt.

As well, name a winger LA has been linked to on HF that wouldn't supposedly score 30-40 goals on Kopitar's wing. Why can't Williams, Frolov, Brown, Smyth, etc score 40 on his wing? Because they aren't 40 goal guys, and neither is Booth. He's a steady, reliable 25/25 guy, and while that's nice, it's not what we need.

As well, if Booth is our best winger in the orgnaization immediately, we have a bigger problem than just Booth could solve anyways. That said, i doubt that's true anyways, and I'd put Brown, Smyth and Williams for sure ahead of him. Booth has only scored more than 40 points once in a season and hasn't looked as good since coming back from his injury.

Booth has already had a 30 goal season (was on pace for 35) so him putting up 30 on Kopitar's wing is certainly a possibility.

wej20 is online now   Reply With Quote