Dumont O'Reilly Legwand
Spaling Smithson Halischuk
Tootoo

Weber-Suter
Bouillion-Klein
-Franson

Rinne
Lindback

You can adjust the lines anyway you want and cry about Goc but Nashville upgraded Goc to Fisher next year. Ward and Sully were gone to pay for SK and Weber anyway.

What becomes interesting is will Blum FINALLY get to play in the NHL to replace O'Brien?
if he isn't dealt, I think so. Well, I say that, but I know how much Trotz loves Ellis too. Problem is, Weber, Franson, Klein, Ellis, and Blum all play RD. I also think we move dumont or erat this summer. don't know to who, don't know for what, but if we were desperate enough, we could take a 7th round pick for either. O'Reilly at this point is a spare part. I see him gone too. Our centers next year, if healthy are Lombardi, Legwand, Fisher and Spaling/Smithson. No Goc, no O'Reilly. I do think Halischuck proved he can hang on a checking line, and will more than likely be there next year after finishing this year in Milwaukee. I also think we see geoffrion up here next year. I don't think it is any lock SK is back to be honest. and we also have no idea what the IIHF and nhl are gonna rule on Radulov.

Point being..our roster is not set, or probably close to being set.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote