View Single Post
Old
02-12-2011, 10:21 AM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

vCash: 500
Because you go out of the way to insult a 20 year old sophomore slumping offensive defenseman who put up 40 points in his rookie year, who has NEVER been a defensive zone stud. Who also shouldn't be in the NHL right now until he gets his offensive game back. That's on Torts and Sather, not him.

He's also paired with Matt "Scott Stevens" Gilroy who keeps proving he's not as good as everyone keeps saying he is. At all. And please don't say he's been better than MDZ because he hasn't.

Nobody's happy with the way this team is playing right now, but the fact is this team wasn't expected to go anywhere and the only reason you're upset is because they played very good hockey pre-allstar break. Which is a great thing, because this is a transition year and at this point you can't let Sather's horrendous management that makes this 6th year post-lockout a transition year or else you'll either want to headbutt a wall (i've almost done it before)...or be Foxhound.

My eyes have always been set on July 1st, which will make or break our next few years.

I also think you're not a proponent of getting Richards IIRC, but that's how I feel.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote