: Post-Game Talk:
Player of the Game & The Good, The Bad, The Redden: Game #57 @ Atlanta Thrashers
View Single Post
02-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Join Date: Feb 2011
Originally Posted by
I feel like I am a Leafs fan.
This. Watching this team feels just like growing up in TO watching the Leafs in the 80s.
Wish I had something better to say for a first post. Other possible topics:
- siding with the Avery fans who see that he's effective when he gets ice time. When his game is on, everyone's is on... been like that for 2 seasons now.
- thinking that Gabby starting to pick up assists is a sign that he hears Torts, is moving the puck... hope this is the quiet beginning of his breakout... not going to scream every time he doesn't score in a game
- prefer patience to some of the theatrics around here, but definitely losing patience for DZ... costing us games
- for some reason I like EC, even with all the inconsistency... those flashes of brilliance... just wish he'd show up more often
- like the current line combos, wondering why W2-Step-MZA has gone cold
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by LannyMcdonald