Old
02-12-2011, 02:45 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
Yeah people will be suspended and even if our five best players got suspended for 10 games and the Flyers lost the next ten in a row because of it (which I doubt would happen) they'd still be in no danger of missing the playoffs. And people are complaining about injuries and whatnot from fighting...yeah they happen, but its just as likely as someone getting injured from going after a puck in the corner or hustling to make an icing touch up. Maybe they should put pads on the boards so no one gets hurt? And maybe they should play the games at 3 in the afternoon everyday so the players can get a good night sleep after the games. Its hockey. Cheapshots, fights, etc have been in the sport (and every other sport) since its inception. I don't want to see anyone on the Flyers get hurt from a cheapshot or a fight, but if someone cheapshots a Flyer I want to see a line brawl and if a Flyer cheapshots someone else I want to see the same thing. The fighting and physical nature of the sport is one of the main reasons I love it. And fighting and line brawls is not going to prevent this team (or any team) from winning a Cup.
Accidents happen. They're not premeditated.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote