View Single Post
Old
02-12-2011, 04:55 PM
jcupp

vCash: 500
You' re right that isn't their game. It seems to me that the Leggy line keeps good posession of the puck in th offensive zone, but it is always a cycle and no one goes to the middle of the ice and the puck is eventually turned over. It's hard to score a goal from bad angles off the boards with the defense on the same side as the cycle blocking lanes.

Isn' t it the centers responsibilty to at least try and get open in a good shooting area?

By the way, I like Legwand and Dumont. I' ve only started to appreciate what Legwand does the past couple of years. In years past I always seemed to focus on how many passes and shots he whiffed on (which he doesn' t seem to do much anymore).

I still like Dumont too, and think he deserves more ice time, but I don' t where else he fits in. I think where he is may be the best spot for him. Like others have said I think he is being a good mentor for the young players.

If I am wrong about what I said in the first paragraph, please forgive as I have never played the game, and am only beginnig to understand more of the strategy of the game.

jcupp is offline   Reply With Quote