View Single Post
Old
02-12-2011, 06:35 PM
SlingshotVv
nerdy wrist-locks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugots View Post
My argument is not a "pro-DZ" one as much as it is a response to your original post. You implied that since DZ is on the ice for a lot of the oppositions goals and we are losing one goal games that somehow DZ is largely responsible for these losses. My counter was that it is NOT DZ's poor defense that is at fault, it is the fact that we are not scoring goals as a team. And blaming DZ for not scoring goals is completely ludicrous because the forwards should be the ones held accountable for that.

Also if you're conceding that the only value he has to this team is his offensive game, then why are you complaining in your earlier post that he's a poor defender?
as to the first part… defenseman don't contribute and drive offensive production? if that's so, why would you even defend MDZ at all. the guy's only contributions to this team thus far have been offensive.

as to the second part…. what? do offensive defensemen only play in one zone now, or am i missing something?

this is the kind of conversation i feel like i'd have if i was trying to explain hockey to my grandmother.

Last edited by SlingshotVv: 02-12-2011 at 06:41 PM.
SlingshotVv is offline   Reply With Quote