View Single Post
Old
02-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Strange Universe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
The ONLY way I EVER cheer for a Habs win is if it meant that the B`s snag a playoff spot because they were chasing the team the Habs were playing. CASE CLOSED, draft schmaft, I hate the Habs, a hatred that burns with the heat of 1000 suns with tobasco sauce on it.
I have unfortunately seen the Habs win the Stanley Cup too many times for my liking, the 1970's were very horrible when following the Bruins and watching the Habs win thier share of Stanley Cups.
1971,1973,1976,1977,1978,1979 those were very horrible days for me as I had to watch the Habs win practically year after year in a 10 year span.

The 1980's was pretty good since it was only once in 1986.
The 1990's just as the 1980's it happened once in 1993.

Ergo, the less I see the Habs in the playoffs the better I feel about everything else around me.

Residing in Montreal all my life accumulated with the hatred I have for the Habs makes me feel this way.

I actaully have a bigger euphoria in seeing the Habs lose than the Bruins win.

There is no way on earth that I would ever cheer the Habs to win. Ever that is........

If the Bruins cannot make the playoffs on their own well that is just too bad.

However, seeing the Habs lose brings a smile upon my face like nothing else in life.

If the Habs do not make the playoffs all together than it becomes orgasmic for me.

I really despise this team to its outmost and I will never ever cheer for them to win.

EVER THAT IS!!

BTW, In case you are wondering, I want TORONTO to win tonight.....

Strange Universe is offline   Reply With Quote