View Single Post
Old
02-12-2011, 09:46 PM
PhysicalGraffiti
Go Bolts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar R Jones View Post
All you have done is call fans who like it fickle. HOW DOES LIKING A LOGO MAKE YOU A FICKLE FAN? It's not a hard question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar R Jones View Post
All you have done is call fans who like it fickle.
Nope. I said in my previous post, and will say again, the area fans are fickle and this is just part of that example. They aren't fickle because they like the logo, they are fickle and liking crummy changes is something that doesn't bother them.

I realize some people may like it. Great. Not sure why, but then again alot of people have some love for plain, bland, and throwback. I'll never understand that, but they won't understand why I like the loud and fun looking.

I think this drastic change in logos and unis is a huge downgrade regardless. And a large majority of people disliked the logo, so it's not like I'm alone just because I talk about it.

You need to chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaysOf 04 View Post
I don't see that being any fun.
Considering Vinik has more money than he knows what to do with, I'm not wishing the man be struck broke. I just think it would be fun if they couldn't use the logo.

Last edited by LightningStrikes: 02-12-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary comment