View Single Post
Old
02-12-2011, 10:23 PM
PhysicalGraffiti
Bolts STM Since 93

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by albatross View Post
Yep, you simplified it all right. You believe that the entire sports base in this area are bandwagoners (might as well use that term, your simplification made it perfectly clear what you meant), that will buy into any brand of **** that a team throws at a wall as long as that team is currently winning. Yes?

I don't think you're right, but since this has become a totally worthless, repetitive discussion, I'm out. Have a good one.
As a die hard Bucs and Bolts fan with season tickets to both for over a 15 years each, I have seen the fans in this area be fickle.

Yes, bandwagon. Whatever. They jump on the local team when they win, and don't give a damn when they're losing.

So even though there are others who hate the logo like me, they aren't likely to express their feelings to get the message to the owners.

Not all, just some.

This is getting old, as you said, we can agree on something. People don't like what I said or took it the wrong way, oh well.

I'm frustrated at the logo change, and frustrated at the fans around here for years. Nothing personal to anyone, not sure why it's being taken that way.