Thread: Speculation: Montreal makes offer for Kaberle
View Single Post
Old
02-13-2011, 11:01 AM
BozakKadriKessel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKOTW View Post
I wouldn't offer Weber straight up for Kaberle. Kaberle isn't a piece we need to make us favourites, and Weber will be better than Kaberle in 3-4 years when Weber heats up and Kaberle slows down. A deal I would consider is Wisniewski/Maxwell/3rd in 2012 for Kaberle. Mostly because I have no interest in keeping Wiz past this year with Weber/Subban/Markov as our puck movers. Mostly I'd want Kaberle to pair with Weber anyways.

A top four of Markov/Subban and Kaberle/Weber, with Gorges and whoever(Gill/Spacek/Hamrlik/Emelin/UFA signing) as the bottom pairing/shutdown pair would be nice.

O.k.. so you want Marakov/Subban and kabby/weber.....so.... who do you count on to play defence here? Kabby is a soft d-man plays good positional d but not overly physical while neither is weber... Than marakov is hurt ave my doubts montreal will even bring him back.. and subban has ups and downs.. Every seems to think this guy is great.. No doubt a good d-man to come.. but he is a better offensive d-man as well than a defensive d-man.. If I recall in the playoffs he was destroyed by the flyers they seemed to dominant of his mistakes.. He is very careless with the puck and trys to beat the whole team by himself sometimes with his rushes.. Sometimes don't bother to use the teamates around him... He needs to become more wise... So I don't think that would be a very good match for the top two defensive pairs... but w.e works for you guys I guess just my thought on it..

BozakKadriKessel is offline   Reply With Quote