Old
02-13-2011, 11:39 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
Not lazier, but I have said for weeks now that some guys need to be benched for even a period to send a message. Leino has made many high risk turnovers by being lazy at the blueline or trying to much. Nodl with his weak play on the boards and his slam on the breaks entering off zone and turnover cause he is afraid to skate puck all the way in. Z has a fantastic game, makes 1-2 bad plays next game, benched ! Our PP has been pathetic, yet our mist highly skilled player has never been given a chance ??

If it has come to making a line of Carbomb-Nodl-JVR, make a ****ing trade and bring in players Lavy will use properly.
The thing is that Leino has proven that he does much better than he gets more ice time, and told Laviolette so, and thus responded. Not everything is done or solved by benching someone.

I also think Leino looks lazy at times because he isn't as good of a skater. But he knows control of the puck, and he knows where to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirimon View Post
I don't like those lines if they are for an entire game, but if the idea is to once in a while throw Carter-Richards-Giroux out their on an extra shift, it might be good. It would be nice to get Richards going offensively again. I wouldn't bench Zherdev either, although I understand why he's frustrating for the coaches.

Anyway, hopefully we'll see a high scoring game tonight. LA is my favourite team out west, although the one upcoming UFA forward we would have a chance to fit under the cap that I'd most prefer for us to get would be Justin Williams, so if they were to fall out of the playoff race... I could live with that...
They're not going to sell.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote