Thread: Proposal: Leafs-Nashville
View Single Post
Old
02-13-2011, 12:51 PM
NiL8r87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Of course you did. We're just stupid Nashville fans. How could we know more than Leafs fans about hockey. We don't know the value of top end talent versus the wasteland of players that are put on the ice on a nightly basis by the Leafs. Let's see, let's draft well, develop players, develop a system that puts our guys in the playoffs consistently but we know nothing of hockey.

Oh wait, that's right, I grew up watching how that was done in the late 70's watching the Islanders turn their franchise into a dynasty. Oh wait, I was also a fan of the Canadiens for years before becoming a Preds fan. I got to watch guys like Robinson, Langway, LaFleur, Carbonneau, Chelios, Roy, etc winning Cup after Cup but then again, I'm just a dumb American who knows nothing about hockey.

Guess I'll just sit here and watch as my intelligence is insulted post after post of dumb trade proposals which would never happen in reality but then again, I guess there are some places in the NHL where there are fairy tale never neverlands where hockey takes place and silly trade offers ACTUALLY happen.
Oh hey, another fan with an inferiority complex when it comes to talking about the Leafs.

NiL8r87 is offline   Reply With Quote