View Single Post
Old
02-13-2011, 12:25 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Hmm, I thought Fisher was commonly compared to Legwand? He reminded me more of Hornqvist v2.0 getting a couple great screens on Budaj and standing in there fearlessly as Weber gets the puck at the point!

Reminded me a lot of Smithson v2.0 as he dominated the faceoff dot all night long and finished his checks in on the forecheck too!

Great move by Legwand to scoop up the puck after he scored on the empty net for Fisher's first point as Predator. Play really got started with Fisher winning a battle along the boards and getting the puck over to Erat who sprung Legwand down the other way!

Fisher is gonna be a good add. He compliments many of our existing players and I believe will actually elevate their games as much as they elevate his going down the stretch.

Welcome to Nashville Mike!!!

P.S. Thanks cleangene! It was nice meeting you too last night. Knew it had to be you as soon as I saw the jersey.
i thought he grabbed the puck for Fisher as well, but it was said on Twitter last night that he actually gave the puck to Franson, for some reason.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote