Thread: Value of: Yandle to Boston
View Single Post
Old
02-13-2011, 12:47 PM
AvalancheRy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucicTrain* View Post
nope. i love Lucic. he's game changer that doesnt even have to show up on the stat sheet to be the most effective player on the ice. 22 year old power forward's who are physical beasts with 30+ goal touch dont come around everyday. trust me id love to have Yandle and he's a great player, i layed out a more than fair offer for him early in this thread, but Lucic is more valuable to Boston than Yandle is. he's one of their leaders and a future captain of the Bruins. opposing teams fear him, he's very tough to play against. a rare blend of size, strength and skill in today's NHL. i would only give him up for a handful of players in the NHL and Yandle is not one of them. again please dont take this as a knock on Yandle.
I get that you love Lucic. He is awesome. If however Phoenix offers a trade of Yandle for Lucic it will happen.

The thing is everyone is only now getting to know Yandle, but he was playing really well last year too. I heard he was being considered for the US Olympic team last year. The dude is money.

AvalancheRy is offline   Reply With Quote