View Single Post
Old
02-13-2011, 01:32 PM
drownedsailors

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
Not lazier, but I have said for weeks now that some guys need to be benched for even a period to send a message. Leino has made many high risk turnovers by being lazy at the blueline or trying to much. Nodl with his weak play on the boards and his slam on the breaks entering off zone and turnover cause he is afraid to skate puck all the way in. Z has a fantastic game, makes 1-2 bad plays next game, benched ! Our PP has been pathetic, yet our mist highly skilled player has never been given a chance ??

If it has come to making a line of Carbomb-Nodl-JVR, make a ****ing trade and bring in players Lavy will use properly.
Actually I think during that Washington game (the one Mez won in OT) Leino made a bad turnover that led to the first Washington goal. Then in another game (I think the Ottawa game) when we were on the Peco, we were generating a couple of chances but Leino kept doing spin moves right at the blue line and both times the Senators were able to pressure him and clear the puck; so Lavy demoted Leino to the 4th line for a couple of shifts. I'm not a huge fan of Z; but if he was the one making those mistakes instead of Leino he probably would've been a healthy scratch for six games

drownedsailors is offline   Reply With Quote