View Single Post
Old
02-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Oilfan2
Oil the way..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalfdiggity3 View Post
you obviously know nothing about hockey then. Hemsky while a good player isnt even near as talented as Gaborik is. ***** and whine all you want about gaboriks history of being injured 3 years ago. He has consistantly played 70 games or more every season since. He hasnt had an injury related to his past injures since the year he took off. The guy has played on a team with no other first line players the past two seasons for the rangers and if you look at the stats hes over a ppg player.

Please i dare you to post a poll up on here asking who the better player is and who they would rather have on their team, Hemsky or Gaborik even with the cap and i promise you you will be laughed at and get a resounding answer of Gaborik hands down over Hemsky.

Please gain some perspective and knowledge before posting something as ridiculous as this.
How about we poll NHL GM's instead??... folks who know more about the game than...aw, never mind...Not even worth my time, to be honest. Just looking at your location tells me all I need to know about where your perspective lies...

Oilfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote